Scott Jerger is a partner at Field Jerger LLP. Scott joined Field Jerger in 2003 after receiving an LL.M in environmental and natural resources law. Prior to that, Scott was an environmental and regulatory attorney for the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and the City of El Paso, Texas. Scott’s practice focuses on environmental and commercial litigation. Scott is licensed to practice in Oregon, Washington, and Texas and has litigated cases in state and federal court in all three of these states as well as many others, and in multiple federal appellate courts. His clients include multi-national corporations, closely held companies, partnerships, and individuals. Scott is an adjunct professor at Lewis & Clark Law School where he teaches Environmental Litigation. He is also a frequent author and regular speaker on environmental topics. His publications include:
- EPA’s New CAFO Land Application Requirements: An Exercise in Unsupervised Self-Monitoring, published in the STANFORD ENVIRONMENTAL LAW JOURNAL, 23 Stan. Envtl. L. J. 91 (2004).
- Managing Stormwater in Oregon. Northwest Environmental Business Council , Portland, Oregon, June 22, 2016.
- Intervention under Fed. R. Civ. P. 24. Environmental Law Conference, Eugene, Oregon, March 5, 2016.
- Managing Stormwater in Oregon. Northwest Environmental Business Council , Portland, Oregon, May 22, 2015.
- Remand without Vacatur- A new remedy. Environmental Law Conference, Eugene, Oregon, March 1, 2014.
- Clean Water Act Enforcement, Panelist. Environmental Law Conference, Eugene, Oregon, March 2, 2014.
- Electronic Discovery in Environmental Litigation, Panelist. Environmental Law Conference, Eugene, Oregon, March 2, 2012.
- Bankruptcy for Federal Practitioners, Moderator. Portland, Oregon, October 21, 2010.
- Enforcement, Science and Deference. Northwest Water Law Symposium. Eugene, Oregon, October 9, 2010.
- Roads & Clean Water: New Tools for an Old Problem, Environmental Law Conference, Eugene, Oregon, February 26, 2010.
- Playing Your Cards Wisely: Managing Risks Associated with Open Source Software, Hosted by Woodcock Washburn, Seattle, WA, April 23, 2009.
Telephone: 503-228-9115 Fax: 503-225-0276 Email:
Disclaimer - Scott Jerger
Unsolicited e-mails and information sent to Field Jerger will not be considered confidential, may be disclosed to others, may not receive a response, and do not create a lawyer-client relationship with Field Jerger. If you are not already a client of Field Jerger, please do not include any confidential information in this message. Also, please note that our lawyers do not seek to practice law in any jurisdiction in which they are not properly permitted to do so. Continue
AVVO rated Superb
AVVO Superb Scott
Based on reviews from other attorneys and past clients, AVVO has rated Scott Jerger as a “Superb” attorney with a rating of “10” on a scale of 0.0 to 10.