Scott Jerger has developed a substantial intellectual property litigation practice with experience in a wide range of technologies and industries. Scott’s practice includes:
- litigating patent and copyright infringement lawsuits in the software industry.
- defending patent holders against false marking claims.
- protecting the copyright rights of photographers and digital image agencies.
- defending individuals in copyright infringement cases for computer downloads of copyrighted material.
- negotiating agreements for our intellectual property clients with software developers, end-users and content providers.
Scott Jerger brings his background in technical environmental litigation to his intellectual property litigation practice. He has litigated cases involving patent and copyright infringement claims, patent false marking claims, and argued appeals before the Federal Circuit.