Scott Jerger has developed a substantial intellectual property litigation practice with experience in a wide range of technologies and industries. Scott’s practice includes:
- litigating patent and copyright infringement lawsuits in the software industry.
- defending patent holders against false marking claims.
- protecting the copyright rights of photographers and digital image agencies.
- defending individuals in copyright infringement cases for computer downloads of copyrighted material.
- negotiating agreements for our intellectual property clients with software developers, end-users and content providers.